- Set of electronic boards and components.
- You assemble a miniature computer with a soldering iron.
- You can easily program it with the help of blocks.
- You can do all this with your child.
- Intensive course of 20 classes for students at least 9 years old.
- We teach practical knowledge and upgrade school knowledge.
- We develop an interest in the science and jobs of the future.
- We learn to communicate in small groups and work in a team.
to program it
interesting with it
Assemble a miniature computer
Learn how to program it
Create something interesting with your Tinusaur
Tinusaur kits offer an incredible opportunity for children to enter the world of controllers. Congratulations!
36th students from Nature and Mathematics High School “Vasil Drumev” in Veliko Tarnovo participated in a summer STEM academy organized by Tinusaur. The STEM robotics academy was held from August…
One video is worth a million words! So, we recorded a short 4-minute demo video about how one Tinusaur Course goes. Enjoy!
On April 25, 1961 The US Patent Office issues Robert Noyce a patent for the integrated circuit, starting a long battle with Jack Kilby over who had rights to the…
On April 18, 1986 newspapers report that IBM had become the first computer manufacturer to use a megabit chip – a memory chip capable of storing 1 million bits of…