- Set of electronic boards and components.
- You assemble a miniature computer with a soldering iron.
- You can easily program it with the help of blocks.
- You can do all this with your child.
- Intensive course of 20 classes for students at least 9 years old.
- We teach practical knowledge and upgrade school knowledge.
- We develop an interest in the science and jobs of the future.
- We learn to communicate in small groups and work in a team.
to program it
interesting with it
Assemble a miniature computer
Learn how to program it
Create something interesting with your Tinusaur
Tinusaur kits offer an incredible opportunity for children to enter the world of controllers. Congratulations!
- History of computingThis week in our column “History of computing”: Jennifer Tour Chayes; Programming Error May Have Contributed to Plane Crash; Computer Code Could Be Copyrighted; Computer Maker Honeywell Seeks Partner
- History of computingThis week in our column “History of computing”: Daniel Weinreb; Jean Veronis; George Stibitz pioneers the first remote operation of a computer; The ENIAC girls; Successful Test of the First Integrated Circuit.