- Set of electronic boards and components.
- You assemble a miniature computer with a soldering iron.
- You can easily program it with the help of blocks.
- You can do all this with your child.
- Intensive course of 20 classes for students at least 9 years old.
- We teach practical knowledge and upgrade school knowledge.
- We develop an interest in the science and jobs of the future.
- We learn to communicate in small groups and work in a team.
to program it
interesting with it
Assemble a miniature computer
Learn how to program it
Create something interesting with your Tinusaur
Tinusaur kits offer an incredible opportunity for children to enter the world of controllers. Congratulations!
- This Week in History of ComputingThis Week in History of Computing: Robert Dewar; Alan Turing; James Martin; Maurice Wilkes
- This Week in History of ComputingThis Week in History of Computing: Jonh Vincent Atanasoff; Control-Tabulating-Recording Company is Founded; Hackers Decipher Data Encryption Standard; Blaise Pascal