- Set of electronic boards and components.
- You assemble a miniature computer with a soldering iron.
- You can easily program it with the help of blocks.
- You can do all this with your child.
- Intensive course of 20 classes for students at least 9 years old.
- We teach practical knowledge and upgrade school knowledge.
- We develop an interest in the science and jobs of the future.
- We learn to communicate in small groups and work in a team.
to program it
interesting with it
Assemble a miniature computer
Learn how to program it
Create something interesting with your Tinusaur
Tinusaur kits offer an incredible opportunity for children to enter the world of controllers. Congratulations!
What’s our goal? To connect a MAX7219 based LED Matrix module to an ATtiny85 microcontroller and control the LEDs. Doesn’t sound very complicated, right? The Titorial We wrote a short tutorial about how MAX7219…
We decided to write a guide on how to install and setup the AVR GCC Toolchain manually. Back in 2014, we wrote WinAVR Setup Guide which became quite popular on our website. Unfortunately, WinAVR has not been updated since 2010. AVR GCC Toolchain is a collection of tools and libraries used to compile your code for the AVR microcontrollers. This collection includes a compiler, assembler, linker, and some libraries. Most of the tools are based on efforts from the GNU community (GCC stands for GNU Compiler Collection), and some others are developed by Microchip.
On January 24, 2016 died Marvin Lee Minsky. He was an American cognitive scientist concerned largely with research of artificial intelligence (AI), co-founder of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s AI…
On January 19, 1978 Apple began developing the Lisa computer. It was to feature a graphical user interface (GUI) and use the Motorola 68000 CPU. It was also the first…